The Course is held in English by a bilingual Wine Professional Sommelier. This Class is available all year round, and no specific knowledge about Wine is required. Vittorio and Matteo are real wine educators, with over 20 years of experience. They teach courses for both beginners and advanced wine buffs, based at the cellar in Florence with plenty of wines to be tasted at each session.
- Sample some of Italy’s most exciting wines with a professional sommelier
- Learn about Tuscany’s viticulture, history, and geography from an expert
- Taste 5 distinctive wines such as Chianti Classico Riserva, Chianti Rufina Riserva, Brunello di Montalcino, Super Tuscan
- Enjoy bread, snacks, and extra virgin olive oil included with your class
Held in Florence, this class is designed to help participants approach the marvelous world of Wine through a comprehensive programme based on the first-hand experience of tasting 5 different Italian red wines and learn about their Origin and Production Process, the difference between Vineyard Areas, Basic Wine Tasting Techniques and appropriate Vocabulary to express this experience.
Departure from Florence
- Wine Tasting of 5 wines
- Chianti Classico
- Chianti Classico Riserva
- Chianti Rufina Riserva
- Brunello di Montalcino
- Super Tuscan IGT
- Appetizer with some cheese and snack
- Transportation to the place
If the client needs to cancel, these are the fees retained by ITALY AND TOUR SAS
- Up to 14 days before the tour date: 10% as administration fees
- Between 14 and 8 days: 25% as administration fees
- Between 7 and 3 days: 50% as administration fees
- Less than 3 days or no-show: 100% NO REFUND
Children on SHARED TOURS
- Recommended minimum age to participantes is 16 yrs.
- Infant and children are not allowed on shared tours. (infant age 1-3 yrs)