Guided Tour in English
Soave is arguably the most famous white wine DOC in Italy, granted in 1968 - DOCG for Soave Superiore. These titles cover wines made from at least 70% Garganega grapes grown in hillside vineyards east of Verona, in the Veneto wine region of northeastern Italy. A dry, crisp, fruity white wine, Soave's naturally refreshing appeal led it to phenomenal popularity in the second half of the 20th Century. With 7,000 hectares of vineyards, Soave represents the most prominent Italian and the vineyards highest density white wine production district. Soave and Soave Superiore PDOs are Italian excellence from volcanic soils, employing 3,000 families of winemakers, and are exported to 68 countries worldwide.
- Reach one of northern Italy's most enchanting medieval towns in just one hour's drive from Venice.
- Full-day private tour with both an English-speaking private guide and driver
- A 360-degree wine experience from the vineyard to the cellar
- The beautiful countryside and the heart of the medieval center town,
- Enjoy the delicious and unique local food paired with the best Soave wines in one of the most exclusive Soave centers or served in the vineyard with the most amazing view.
Soave countryside, ideal for lovers of white wine.
Leaving behind Venice mainland, Euganei, and Berici Hills, our tour begins along Soave's eastern hills, just a few miles from the center of town:
Our first winery visit will be a guided walk in the most charming vineyards, followed by a selected tasting of its top wines.
- Whole food and wine matching experience in their lovely panoramic point, combining the conventional four wines tasting format with a full typical menu, plus two extra tastings coming with starters and dessert
- A traditional lunch in one of the most center town exclusive restaurants served with the best Soave and Valpolicella wines.
Our second and final stop will also be within the stunning medieval walls, and walk just a few steps to one of the eldest and most beautiful Soave vinery for a guided tour of its fantastic cellar followed by a full range of wine tasting.
By traffic conditions, We will head back to Venice and be at our destination in about one hour.
Type: private tour
Times: from 9:30 a.m.
to 6:00 p.m
Departures from Venice and Padua
About 8 Hours
from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Including lunch and more
Departure from Venice
Departure from Padua
- English speaking driver
- Wine tasting at 2 wineries
- Cellar tour
- Lunch at "Trattoria" in wine country
- All Local Taxes
All tours require a guarantee
If you have booked a Single (private or shared) day tour, cancellation terms are:
• Up to 30 days before: we will return the deposit minus administration fees
• 29 – 8 days: Deposit
• 7 – 4 days: 50% of tour cost
• 3 days or less to date of departure: 100% of tour cost.
Children on PRIVATE TOURS
- Children between 4-16 yrs, we will calculate the cost of the tour according to the number of adults, plus € 50 per child (this cost, of course, doesn't include the wine tasting)
- Infants between 1-3 yrs are free. Children's seat will be provided for upon request.