Euganean Hills Wine Tour
There are 13 wines with the “Colli Euganei” denomination
There are 13 wines with the “Colli Euganei” denomination: the White, with its typical straw-yellow colour and jasmine scent, the Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon reds, the elegant Chardonnay, the Fior d’Arancio, the super sweet yellow Moscato, the Merlot, the pleasantly fresh and lively Novello, the dry Pinello, White Pinot, Red Wine, the sparkling Serprino and the Tocai Italico.
Price from 150 eur
private wine tour
Wine tour briefly
150 per person
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, All Yearfrom 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.English speaking driver
including lunch and more
Colli Euganeideparture from Venice
departure from Padua
Availability and Price
Space is limited, so we suggest booking in advance. Minimum of 2 participants are needed in order for the tour to be run.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, All Year
schedule, detail and photo Euganean Hills Wine Tour wine tour
Price 150 Eur per person. INCLUSIONS
- 9.30 a.m. Departure from Venice or Padua
- 11.00 a.m. Arrival at Arquà Petrarca and visit the small village
- 11.30 a.m. Visit to the winery Fattoria Cà Lustra. Where you can visit the vineyards and the cellar, finally wine tasting.
- 13.00 p.m. Light lunch at the local restaurant( if is required) or in a winery.
- 02.30 p.m. Walking along vineyards at Arquà Petrarca where you can meet the wine grower who will show you the techniques of viticulture
- 03.00 p.m. Visit the cellars of Fattoria Vignalta and wine tasting.
- 04.30 p.m. Go back to Venice
- English speaking driver
- Wine tasting at 2 wineries
- Cellar tour
- All Local Taxes
Departure Padua or Venice