Guided Tour in English
- Leave the city chaos and reach the fascinating countryside of the Valpolicella Wine region.
- Full day tour with an English speaking driver (2 hrs drive from Venice ).
- 2 wineries visited.
- Enjoy a delicious typical meal at local restaurant.
Valpolicella, which means “valley of many cellars”, is home to a series of red grapes, most of which have unclear origins and are rarely found elsewhere in Italy.
Corvina, a dark-berried, thick-skinned variety, is the principal grape in red Valpolicella wines, forming the backbone of the blend with its firm tannins and rich, smoky, red-cherry scent.
We’ll visit celebrated vineyards where Amarone is made. Its method of production dates back to Roman times.
from 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Including lunch and more
Departure from Venice
Departure from Verona
- English speaking tour guide
- Wine tasting at 2 wineries
- Cellar tour
- Lunch at the Trattoria in wine country
- All Local Taxes
All tours require a guarantee
If you have booked a Single (private or shared) day tour, cancellation terms are:
• Up to 30 days before: we will return the deposit minus administration fees
• 29 – 8 days: Deposit
• 7 – 4 days: 50% of tour cost
• 3 days or less to date of departure: 100% of tour cost.
Children on PRIVATE TOURS
- Children between 4-16 yrs, we will calculate the cost of the tour according to the number of adults, plus € 50 per child (this cost, of course, doesn't include the wine tasting)
- Infants between 1-3 yrs are free. Children's seat will be provided for upon request.