Guided Tour in English
- Leave the city chaos and reach the fascinating countryside of the Valpolicella Wine region.
- Full day tour with an English speaking driver (2 hrs drive from Venice ).
- 2 wineries visited.
- Enjoy a delicious typical meal at local restaurant.
Valpolicella, which means “valley of many cellars”, is home to a series of red grapes, most of which have unclear origins and are rarely found elsewhere in Italy.
Corvina, a dark-berried, thick-skinned variety, is the principal grape in red Valpolicella wines, forming the backbone of the blend with its firm tannins and rich, smoky, red-cherry scent.
We’ll visit celebrated vineyards where Amarone is made. Its method of production dates back to Roman times.
from 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Including lunch and more
Departure from Venice
Departure from Verona
- English speaking tour guide
- Wine tasting at 2 wineries
- Cellar tour
- Lunch at the Trattoria in wine country
- All Local Taxes
If the client needs to cancel, these are the fees retained by ITALY AND TOUR SAS
- Up to 14 days before the tour date: 10% as administration fees
- Between 14 and 8 days: 25% as administration fees
- Between 7 and 3 days: 50% as administration fees
- Less than 3 days or no-show: 100% NO REFUND
Children on PRIVATE TOURS
- Children between 4-16 yrs, we will calculate the cost of the tour according to the number of adults, plus € 50 per child (this cost, of course, doesn't include the wine tasting)
- Infants between 1-3 yrs are free. Children's seat will be provided for upon request.