Guided Tour in English
The Barbaresco territory is a tiny district that includes only the four villages of Barbaresco, Neive, Treiso, and San Rocco, and made exclusively from Nebbiolo grapes, but Barbaresco’s profile is softer and more approachable than Barolo.
- Leave the city chaos and reach the fascinating countryside of the Barbaresco Wine region.
- Full day tour with an English speaking driver (2 hrs drive from Milan ).
- 2 wineries visited.
- Enjoy a delicious typical meal at local restaurant.
The Barbaresco has been for many years the substitute of the BAROLO until ANGELO GAJA has expressed with its productions the best of the zone.
This has favorite the fast development of small producers like MOCCAGATTA, SOTTIMANO, and others, they have worked intensely in order to recover the lost time.
This experience usually departs from Turin or its vicinities.
From Milan, the car ride takes quite a long and we ask for an extra fee of € 500.
from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Including lunch and more
Departure from Turin
Departure from Alba
Departure from Alessandria
- English speaking tour/driver
- Wine tasting at 2 wineries
- Cellar tour
- All Local Taxes
All tours require a guarantee
If you have booked a Single (private or shared) day tour, cancellation terms are:
• Up to 30 days before: we will return the deposit minus administration fees
• 29 – 8 days: Deposit
• 7 – 4 days: 50% of tour cost
• 3 days or less to date of departure: 100% of tour cost.
Children on PRIVATE TOURS
- Children between 4-16 yrs, we will calculate the cost of the tour according to the number of adults, plus € 50 per child (this cost, of course, doesn't include the wine tasting)
- Infants between 1-3 yrs are free. Children's seat will be provided for upon request.