Guided Tour in English
The Chianti Classico is a beautiful land even in winter time. The colors of the vines are bright from red to deep yellow. This is the ideal time to taste red wines of Chianti. In November cellars are completing the fermentation process. In December there is a Christmas party while in January and February the countryside is quaint and relaxing.
- Small-Group tour, a maximum of 8 people.
- Guided 6 hr excursion by our English speaking wine expert.
- Discover two quality wineries in Chianti Classico and taste their wines with tastings of Chianti, Chianti Classico, Riserva, and Super Tuscans).
- Learn by a professional Sommelier how to approach wine and olive oil production
- Enjoy a delicious typical Tuscan meal in a small restaurant.
- Stop at the medieval setting for photo sightseeing.
What to expect
Chianti wine tour is designed for red wine enthusiasts and will lead you to discover two special wineries, you will explore one of the finest wineries in the heart of the Chianti region, receiving an up-close look at the production and aging process of Chianti wines provided with an in-depth explanation by a wine expert. You are going to taste Chianti Classico Docg, Chianti Classico Riserva Docg, and Super Tuscan Igt.
Authentic Tuscan lunch at the second winery, where you can sample typical Tuscan dishes such as bruschetta, meats, cheeses and various types of pasta or vegetable soup. Wine will be the perfect pairing for this food. Opportunity to purchase and ship Tuscan wines worldwide.
November is also the season of the new extra virgin olive oil and you will enjoy a tasting of olive oil run by an expert to understand the quality of this product.
from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Including lunch and more
Departure from Florence
- Dedicated luxury mini van
- English-speaking tour guide
- Wine tasting at two wineries with a wine expert
- Cellar tours and vineyard visit
- Extra-virgin olive oil tasting
- Typical lunch in a local restaurant
- Photo stops
- All local taxes
If the client needs to cancel, these are the fees retained by ITALY AND TOUR SAS
- Up to 14 days before the tour date: 10% as administration fees
- Between 14 and 8 days: 25% as administration fees
- Between 7 and 3 days: 50% as administration fees
- Less than 3 days or no-show: 100% NO REFUND
Children on SHARED TOURS
- Recommended minimum age to participantes is 16 yrs.
- Infant and children are not allowed on shared tours. (infant age 1-3 yrs)