This exclusive 5-day, 4-night tour package provides a unique opportunity to discover Tuscany, from the timeless beauty of Florence to the sweet Chianti hills and the quaint Medieval town of Montalcino, with two full-day of tours among the vineyards and cellars where the region's world-class wines are created.
Guided Tour in English
- Private transfers from/to Florence or Pisa airport
- Luxury hotel in the heart of Florence's historic city center with opportunities to visit the city's art galleries, museums, and world-famous fashion stores.
- Two days' wine tasting and wine estate visits under the guidance of a wine expert. Visit four leading wine estates and one olive oil producer over two days.
- Traditional Tuscan meals with expertly paired wines.
- Meet the producers and learn about the wine-making process while tasting their Chianti Classico, Super Tuscan, and Brunello di Montalcino wines.
- Visit the hilltop town of Montalcino and a well-stocked wine store.
JK Place Florence
A 5-star luxury hotel in Florence located in the heart of the historic center, in the magical setting of the stunning Santa Maria Novella Square and…
Plaza Hotel Lucchesi
This elegant 4-star hotel is an 8-minute walk from the Uffizi Galleries, 11 minutes from the shops on Ponte Vecchio and 15 minutes from the Florence Cathedral.
Villa I Barronci
is a charming Tuscan-style residence with private park and pool. It offers stunning views of the Chianti countryside, 20 minutes' drive from Florence, between the beautiful towns of Florence and Siena…
- Transfer from / to Airport and Railway station of Florence (we will quote this service for others destinations)
- 4 nights in a 4 star hotel
- 2 one day tours + wine tasting at the wineries
- 2 lunches during the wine tours included with wine as described in the itinerary
- Entrance fee at Uffizi Galley and Food Market with an English local guide
- Wine tasting with a wine expert
- Transportation in a minivan with an English speaking driver
- Flights are not included with this package.
- Dinners (our staff is available to assist you with reservations)
- What not mention in the inclusions
• Up to 90 days before departure date: deposit
• 80 – 71 days before departure date: 35% of tour cost
• 70 – 51 days before departure date: 55% of tour cost
• 50 – 31 days before departure date: 75% of tour cost
• 30 days before departure date: 100% of tour cost.
Penalties are also levied on the single supplement. Insurance is recommended.