This exclusive 3-day, 3-night tour package provides a unique opportunity to discover the four best wine region of Tuscany, from the beautiful Chianti Classico hills and the quaint Medieval town of San Gimignano, Montepulciano, and Montalcino with three full-day of tours.
Guided Tour in English
- Private transfers from/to Florence Rail Station
- Luxury hotel in the heart of the countryside of Tuscany to relax after a long one day tour.
- Three days' wine tasting and wine estate visits under the guidance of a wine expert. Visit four leading wine estates and one olive oil producer over three days.
- Traditional Tuscan meals with expertly paired wines.
- 4/5-star accommodation with charming views over the Chianti hills.
- Meet the producers and learn about the wine-making process while tasting their Chianti Classico, Super Tuscan, Vernaccia di San Gimignano, Nobile di Montepulciano, and Brunello di Montalcino wines.
- Visit the hilltop town of San Gimignano, and Montepulciano.
Villa I Barronci
is a charming Tuscan-style residence with private park and pool. It offers stunning views of the Chianti countryside, 20 minutes' drive from Florence, between the beautiful towns of Florence and Siena…
- 3 nights in a 4 star hotel
- 3 lunches during the wine tours included with wine as described in the itinerary
- 3 one day tours + all wine tasting at the wineries
- Transportation in a minivan with an English speaking driver
- Transfer from Florence train station
- Pick up at the Florence square and transfer to the hotel in the country side
- Flights are not included with this package.
- Dinners (our staff is available to assist you with reservations)
- What not mention in the inclusions
• Up to 90 days before departure date: deposit
• 80 – 71 days before departure date: 35% of tour cost
• 70 – 51 days before departure date: 55% of tour cost
• 50 – 31 days before departure date: 75% of tour cost
• 30 days before departure date: 100% of tour cost.
Penalties are also levied on the single supplement. Insurance is recommended.