Vernaccia di San Gimignano Wine Tour
White and red wines together
I suggest combining this tour along with a Chianti area.
San Gimignano in fact is famouse for a typical Tuscan white wine named Vernaccia di San Gimignano and Chianti is famouse for the reds.
On request it is possible to include a visit to local oil mill or to producers of other typical products, in accordance with the wishes of visitors.
Vernaccia di San Gimignano Docg, Chianti Classico Docg
Price from 160 eur
private wine tour
Wine tour briefly
160 per person
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, From April to OctoberFrom 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.English
including lunch and more
San Gimignanodeparture from Florence
departure from Siena
Availability and Price
Space is limited, so we suggest booking in advance. Minimum of 2 participants are needed in order for the tour to be run.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, From April to October
schedule, detail and photo Vernaccia di San Gimignano Wine Tour wine tour
Price 160 Eur per person. INCLUSIONS
- 9.30 a.m. Departure from your location.
- 11.00 a.m. Arrival in the Chianti area and stop at the first winery where you are going to taste several DOCG Chianti and Supertuscan IGT (red wines).
- 01.00 p.m. Light lunch at the local restaurant in the beautiful countryside.
- 02.30 p.m. Driving along the hills where you can see the different type of vineyard.
- 03.00 p.m. Second stop at a local winery to taste the famous Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG (white wine) a special and traditional local wine.
- 04.30 p.m. We go back to Florence where the tour will be end by 6:00 pm. Have a nice trip!
- Transportation in air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking tour driver for the day
- 2 winery visits along with wine tastings
- Traditional Tuscan Lunch at in a small family business cellar
- Olive Oil Tasting
- All local taxes
map Vernaccia di San Gimignano Wine Tour
This Tuscan Wine Tour is designed for true wine lovers. Fans of full-bodied wines, look no further.
from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Saturday, from April until November