Guided Tour in English
Brunello di Montalcino winery tour in a nutshell. Brunello is one of the best known and most widely appreciated wines worldwide, and this tour aims to introduce you to its terroir, or "native habitat".
- Full day tour with English speaking driver.
- Discover 2 quality wineries in Montalcino wine region.
- Tastings of Rosso di Montalcino, Brunello di Montalcino, and Riserva.
- Typical Tuscan lunch included at a winery
- A quick stop in Montalcino.
Brunello di Montalcino has become one of the most sought-after DOCG wines by wine connoisseurs from all over the world. Its depth of flavor and full-body feel make it an instant favorite among red wine lovers. Aged for at least four years and made entirely of the Sangiovese grape, this elegant red wine offers a fantastic opportunity to break away from the traditional Chianti tour.
Your personal tour will involve leisurely winding your way through the hills of Tuscany to a one on one meeting with the proprietors of the wineries. You will discover the intricacies of crafting the Brunello di Montalcino wines and have the opportunity to explore the extensive cellars. During the tasting, your experienced guide will teach you the proper techniques to use in order to fully appreciate the wines taste and feel.
In addition to the Brunello di Montalcino, you will have ample opportunity to experience the lighter-styled Rosso di Montalcino: the younger, “declassified” Brunello, which was created to be much more accessible than its brother. You will also be treated to a memorable Tuscan lunch that gives you a great chance to enjoy authentic Italian cuisine.
You can also have your wine purchase shipped back to US
from 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Including lunch and more
Departure from Florence
- Transportation from Florence or Siena and back
- English-speaking tour guide/driver for the day
- 2 winery visits with wine tastings
- Stop in the town of Montalcino
- Traditional Tuscan lunch
- All local taxes
If the client needs to cancel, these are the fees retained by ITALY AND TOUR SAS
- Up to 14 days before the tour date: 10% as administration fees
- Between 14 and 8 days: 25% as administration fees
- Between 7 and 3 days: 50% as administration fees
- Less than 3 days or no-show: 100% NO REFUND
Children on PRIVATE TOURS
- Children between 4-16 yrs, we will calculate the cost of the tour according to the number of adults, plus € 50 per child (this cost, of course, doesn't include the wine tasting)
- Infants between 1-3 yrs are free. Children's seat will be provided for upon request.
This page is for a PRIVATE TOUR that is an experience with your party, with no other attendees in the minivan.
If you are only 2 of you, you could join the shared tour, in this way you will enjoy the same wine tour experience with other wine lovers at a very special price.
Join the Brunello the big red
which is a maximum of 8 in the group.