Montalcino Wine Tour Private
Fans of full-bodied wines, look no further.
Brunello di Montalcino has become one of the most sought-after DOCG wines by wine connoisseurs from all over the world. Its depth of flavor and full-body feel make it an instant favorite among red wine lovers. Aged for at least four years and made entirely of the Sangiovese grape, this elegant red wine offers a fantastic opportunity to break away from the traditional Chianti tour.
Your personal tour will involve leisurely winding your way through the hills of Tuscany to a one on one meeting with the proprietors of the wineries. You will discover the intricacies of crafting the Brunello di Montalcino wines and have the opportunity to explore the extensive cellars. During the tasting, your experienced guide will teach you the proper techniques to use in order to fully appreciate the wines taste and feel.
In addition to the Brunello di Montalcino, you will have ample opportunity to experience the lighter-styled Rosso di Montalcino: the younger, “declassified” Brunello, which was created to be much more accessible than its brother. You will also be treated to a memorable Tuscan lunch that gives you a great chance to enjoy authentic Italian cuisine.
You can also have your wine purchase shipped back to US
Price from 180 eur
private wine tour
Wine tour briefly
180 per person
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, All year roundfrom 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.English
including lunch and more
departure from Florence
Availability and Price
Space is limited, so we suggest booking in advance. Minimum of 2 participants are needed in order for the tour to be run.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, All year round
schedule, detail and photo Montalcino Wine Tour Private wine tour
Price 180 Eur per person. INCLUSIONS
- 09:00 a.m. Departure from Florence. Pick-up at Siena on request.
- 11:00 a.m. Arrive at the first winery in Montalcino. Meet the winemaker and learn about the wine making process. A full guided wine tasting of all of the wines they produce.
- 01:00 p.m. Lunch at the winery or traditional lunch at a typical trattoria if winery is not available.
- 02:00 p.m. Departure to next winery through Tuscan hills and vineyards.
- 02:30 p.m. Arrival at second winery with cellar tour, and wine tasting. (you might choose to skip the second tour and stop at two wineries instead)
- 04:30 p.m. Leave Montalcino for return journey. Drop-off at your location at around 6:30 p.m.
- Transportation from/back Florence or Siena
- English speaking tour/driver for all day
- 2 Winery Visits and wine tastings
- Stop to the town of Montalcino
- Traditional Tuscan Lunch.
- All Local Taxes
pick-up drop-off Florence
map Montalcino Wine Tour Private