Guided Tour in English
- Leave the city chaos and reach the fascinating countryside of the Barolo Wine region.
- Full day tour with an English speaking driver (2 hrs drive from Milan ).
- 2 wineries visited.
- Enjoy a delicious typical meal at local restaurant.
Driving to the town of Barolo from Alba gives one an idea of the terrain, the gently rolling hills, and the vineyards surrounding picture postcard pretty villages. The roads are narrow and winding, a result of turf wars, road construction and other political vicissitudes through centuries.Barolo, the town, located 15 Km. south of Alba, is small in size but big in reputation.
Discover this beautiful wine country with our local guide accompanying throughout so you just relax and enjoy or explore independently in your rented car.
from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Including lunch and more
Departure from Milan
- English speaking tour/driver
- Wine tasting at 2 wineries
- Cellar tour
- All Local Taxes
All tours require a guarantee
If you have booked a Single (private or shared) day tour, cancellation terms are:
• Up to 30 days before: we will return the deposit minus administration fees
• 29 – 8 days: Deposit
• 7 – 4 days: 50% of tour cost
• 3 days or less to date of departure: 100% of tour cost.
Children on PRIVATE TOURS
- Children between 4-16 yrs, we will calculate the cost of the tour according to the number of adults, plus € 50 per child (this cost, of course, doesn't include the wine tasting)
- Infants between 1-3 yrs are free. Children's seat will be provided for upon request.