Supertuscan is not a winezone like Chianti or Montalcino but is more a new style of wine that some wineries started to produce here in Tuscany at the end of “60s. This wine is made of international grape varieties.
The typical blend is made of Cabernet and Merlot but there are some types that inculde others Franch varieties such as Syrah or Petit Verdot. I prefer to bring my guests in some small wineries around Florence where they could taste this special blend and enjoy also the beautiful countryside.
Price from 200 eur
private wine tour
Wine tour briefly
200 per person
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, All Yearfrom 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
including lunch and more
departure from Florence
Availability and Price
Space is limited, so we suggest booking in advance. Minimum of 2 participants are needed in order for the tour to be run.
schedule, detail and photo Chianti and Supertuscan Wine Tour wine tour
Price 200 Eur per person. Included
- 9.00 a.m. Departure from Florence
- 10.30 a.m. Arrival at the first winery where you can visit the cellar, finally wine tasting.
- 13.00 p.m. Light lunch at the local restaurant.
- 02.30 p.m. Driving along the hills where you can see the different type of vineyard.
- 03.00 p.m. Visit the secon winery where you can meet the wine grower who will show you the techniques of viticulture. Eventually wine tasting.
- 04.30 p.m. Departure to be back in Florence by 6.00 p.m. Have a nice trip!
- Transportation to and from Florence
- English speaking tour/driver for the day
- Traditional Tuscan Lunch at a Trattoria in Wine Country
- Wine tasting of Supetuscan wines in two wineries
- All Local Taxes
pick-up - drop-off Florence
Supertuscan IGT, Bolgheri DOC, Sassicaia
from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.BOLGHERI
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, All Year