Valpolicella & Amarone Wine Tour
Valpolicella, which means "valley of many cellars", is home to a series of red grapes, most of which have unclear origins and are rarely found elsewhere in Italy. Corvina, a dark-berried, thick-skinned variety, is the principal grape in red Valpolicella wines, forming the backbone of the blend with its firm tannins and rich, smokl, red-cherry scent. We'll visit celebrated vineyards where Amarone is made. Its method of production dates back to Roman times.
This is the program
- 9.30 a.m. Departure from your location
- 10.30 a.m. Arrival at Pedemonte and visit to the winery Accordini. Where you can visit the vineyards and the cellar, finally wine tasting.
- 12.30 p.m. Light lunch at the local restaurant ( if is required) or in a winery.
- 02.30 p.m. Driving along the hills where you can see the different type of vineyard.
- 03.00 p.m. Explore the vineyards with winemaker of Villa Manzi where you can meet the wine grower who will be expaining the different techniques of viticulture.
- 04.30 p.m. Drive back home.
|Private one day trip with wine
The all included tour.
|Up to 2 participants||
€ 550.00 (€ 275.00 per person)
|Up to 3 participants||
€ 660.00 (€ 220.00 per person)
|Up to 4 participants||
€ 720.00 (€ 180.00 per person)
|Up to 5 participants||
€ 800.00 (€ 160.00 per person)
|Up to 6 participants||
€ 900.00 (€ 150.00 per person)
|Up to 7 participants||
€ 980.00 (€ 140.00 per person)
|Up to 8 participants||
€ 1,040.00 (€ 130.00 per person)
Included in the Price:
Luxury Transportation to and from Venice or its vicinities
Private Guide for the day
Traditional Lunch at a Trattoria in Wine Country
All Local Taxes
If you are interested in sharing this wine tour with other wine lovers click here
If you have your rental car and you are looking for an escorted wine guide click here.