pick-up/drop-off Venice or Milan
Valpolicella, which means “valley of many cellars”, is home to a series of red grapes, most of which have unclear origins and are rarely found elsewhere in Italy. Corvina, a dark-berried, thick-skinned variety, is the principal grape in red Valpolicella wines, forming the backbone of the blend with its firm tannins and rich, smoky, red-cherry scent. We’ll visit celebrated vineyards where Amarone is made. Its method of production dates back to Roman times.
Customization on Request
- 9.30 a.m. Departure from your location
- 10.30 a.m. Arrival at Pedemonte and visit to the winery Accordini. Where you can visit the vineyards and the cellar, finally wine tasting.
- 12.30 p.m. Light lunch at the local restaurant ( if is required) or in a winery.
- 02.30 p.m. Driving along the hills where you can see the different type of vineyard.
- 03.00 p.m. Explore the vineyards with winemaker of Villa Manzi where you can meet the wine grower who will be expaining the different techniques of viticulture.
- 04.30 p.m. Drive back home.
|n° participants||€ total||€ per person|
- Transportation to and from Venice or its vicinities
- Private Guide for the day
- Wine tasting
- Traditional Lunch at the Trattoria in Wine Country
- All Local Taxes
We can organise for the driver to come to your villa or accommodation in other areas of Tuscany and prices will be quoted seperately upon request.